Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~Thomas Edison
- In this lab, you'll write and call functions.
- Open up the playground file included with this repo and answer the listed questions (which you will find in the playground file) in order.
- There are no tests associated with this playground file.
- The following two screenshots are included to assist you in case the file doesn't open right to the main.swift file (which it should by default).
- Make sure you're working in the main.swift file (which you can view by pressing command + 0):
- Make sure render documentation is checked off which you can do in the Hide or show Utilities pane in the top right:
View this lesson on Learn.co
View Function Lab on Learn.co and start learning to code for free.